We live in Marrakech and work in all Morocco
The guide is an artist .when you are working you are performing .to perform you have to be talented.With your technics of delivering you capture the attention of your audience , by your sincerity you earn their trust the accuracy of the Informations you provide gives you the self-confidence and the admiration of your guests .Last but not least your good sense of humour helps you intertain and creat
nice and comfortable ambiance or atmosphere, then when it comes to business you introduce your skills by which you stimulate the country’s economy…
Guiding is not an easy job, it is a very challenging profession .
The challenges :
– Physical : you have to be fit to meet with any guest’s profile …
– Honest when you’re developing topics (accuracy).
– human when confronted with delicate health situation of any guest, generally speaking be helpful whenever you are needed..
– Diplomat when tackling the country’s policies mostly the political system and what have you
– It’s more important to represent your job providerand more important
– Finally be yourself …
The help of your tourguide
How to plan your trip : When to go, Day trips, Climate, seasonal, Event, How to Cordinate the Calendars, Principal Moussems, Where to Go, How to Go, What to Take, What i t will cost, vacation villages, Travel documents, How to reach Morocco : from the north America, by Air, Sea, Train or Car, from the continent, by Plane, Car, Train or Bus. Arriving in Morocco : Customs, Money, Time, Contry and People, Islam, System of Government, Staying in Morocco : hôtels, Restaurants, Cafés, Water, Tipping, Hiking day trips, Shopping, Market days, Photography, Electric current, Newspaper, Sport, Camping, Traveling in Morocco : by Car – Fuel, Rule of the Road, Car Hire, Itineraries, by Plane, Train, Car or Motorcoach. Contacting us for more informations you welcome with us to discover every day trips and activities we propose !